I feel quite excited at the thought of attending a symposium on Women Age and Popular Films. Whereas scholars have written a lot about film and gender, the issue of sexism+ageism has not often been addressed. It is only a shame that it is taking place in Newcastle as all my old feminist contacts live in London.
- THE SECOND WORLD WAR IN ALEPPO
- IT MUST BE HEAVEN (2019)
- A Really Bad Film : Se Souvenir des Belles Choses (2001)
- THE MOLE AGENT QUESTIONS
- MY FRIEND AND ALZHEIMER
- 23 WALKS (2020)
- LOVE AND DEMENTIA
- MUM AND ME – DICK JOHNSON IS DEAD
- OLD AGE AND CARE : Amour, Chronic, A Woman’s Tale
- NEW PATH : DEMENTIA IN FILMS….